American Durafilm offers bags fabricated from DuPont KAPTON® Type FN Film which are available in thicknesses from 1.2 mils to 5.0 mils. Bags can be designed and manufactured to any size with custom fittings installed as well as rigid TEFLON® tubing heat sealed into bags to allow gases and liquids to flow in and out.
- Useable temperature range from -400°F to 400°F (ideal for cryogenic applications)
- Lower permeability to liquid nitrogen
- Inert for non-contaminating samples
- Exceptionally high tear strength and impact resistance
- Superior chemical resistance
- Available in thicknesses from 1.2 mils to 5.0 mils