Our Price: $10.95
ChemFilm® FEP fluoropolymer film is manufactured by Saint Gobain Performance Plastics from fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) resin.
FEP also provides the chemical and thermal resistance to withstand aggressive environments, making it an excellent candidate for diaphragms, gaskets, protective linings, sample bags, and containers. Fabricated shapes and contours can be produced via heat sealing and thermoforming. The outstanding weatherability and optical properties of FEP film provide excellent performance in environmental growth chambers and solar collectors.
- Outstanding anti-stick release properties
- Performance from -254°C (-425°F) to 205°C (400°F)
- Exceptional chemical resistance and electric properties
- Product thicknesses from 0.0005″ (0.0125 mm) to 0.010″ (0.254 mm)
- Widths up to 60″ (1575 mm)
- Optically transparent or pigmented
- All films are manufactured and converted in Class 100,000 clean room facility
- Available in cementable (surface treated) form
.001", .002", .003", .005", .0075", .010"